Post Spring Break Hangover.

I know that abbreviating key phrases and labels is very helpful in saving time but JESUS H. CHRIST, THERE ARE SO MANY. Coming from being in the Navy, I already have so many little abbreviations stored up in my head: CTI, CTR, SEL, MCPON, DLPT, DLI, DLAB...the list goes on and on. Since working on my research paper, I have learned a lot of new concepts and every now and then I just have to take a step back and breathe. It can all get so overwhelming at times that my head starts to spin and everything turns into a jumble of random letters and words and the lines on the screen get blurry and...AHHH!

That's basically why I'm taking a moment to write this post. I just need a minute to vent! and breathe. and close my eyes for a second.

Ahh, that's better.

Alright, back to the grindstone.
So long, Spring Break!
Back to reality. 

Comments

Popular Posts